2013年10月31日木曜日

Takoyaki Party to Daiki's BD Party!

Hey! How's it going, guys?
I'm Akira who the owner of the Secret Base Guesthouse.

I know what you wanna say. It's like, "Why did he write this article in English this time?", right? Just I wanted to change something. That's it. But, please don't complain about my English grammar thing. Coz, I don't know anything about it except SVO. Even I've been here for two years, tho. It's hilarious!


Set the table.
What are they doing over there?

We had a Takoyaki party last Sunday. It was a lot of fun! There were Chan-nee more than guy who aged around thirty. That's why I was soooo exited!! On Sunday afternoon, Takoyaki with Chan-nee.









Octopus. It's gross...









Chopped!


Girls prepared food. Meanwhile, in the living room, Daiki repaired a broken clock which he had broken it by himself. 









He is an upholsterer.
But
Canadian calls it "Finisher"

















Takoyaki general "Man"










How does it look?











The quicker you move, the more you eat!




















What are you hesitating for?
Poke it!











That's the way we are!


Takoyaki party still went on when it gets dark. They couldn't stop eating. Made Takoyaki, one after another. It's like an automatic Takoyaki making robot.


When cleared up the table, they set the table again. What's going on? You guys still hungry??


This is Portuguese cake


What the surprise is this!? My guests prepared a cake for Daiki n me!! Actually, I bought n brought it here by myself, tho. Lol! Anyways, a happy birthday Daiki!! (and me)










I was on cloud nine!!




















What did you get, buddy?










Thank you for giving us the messages n join us the party! Did you guys enjoy it? If you satisfied it, I'm satisfied it too!! 

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿